Jermuk

Jermuk

International SCANDAL: The man who drank vinegar instead of mineral water in an unopened bottle of “Jermuk” died.

Hs. In Ossetia, a man who drank vinegar instead of mineral water in an unopened bottle of “Jermuk” died.

Doctors fought for his life, but the man died today.

A resident of North Ossetia suffered a burn in his esophagus after taking a sip of vinegar, which turned out to be

was in a new, unopened bottle of mineral water brought from Armenia…

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here